Město Vizovice
Vizovice

Chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary

(owner - Town of Vizovice)kaple


Karažijce was built and consecrated in 1873 to express thanks to the God for warding off the cholera epidemic that struck Vizovice in 1866.

Virtual city tour

prohlidka

Translate

Translations (translations)

Contact information

Tourist Information Centre Vizovice

Masarykovo nám. 1008
76312 Vizovice
Tel.: 577 599 110
Email.: infocentrum@vizovice.eu
WWW: www.icvizovice.eu
 Informační středisko

Opening hours IC Vizovice
June to October
Mon - Fri:  8:00 – 12:00 
               12:30 – 16:30
 
Sat - Sun: 10:00 – 14:00
 
November to May
Mon - Fri:    8:00 – 12:00 
                 12:30 – 16:30